Cinco West Pediatrics Vaccine Policy Statement
We firmly believe in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and to save lives.
We firmly believe in the safety of our vaccines. Vaccines are associated with mostly minor side effects such as fever and tenderness at the injection site. More serious side effects, such as an allergic reaction, are rare. This degree of risk exists when any medication is given, including over-the-counter medications[…]
- After the Shots…. What To Do If Your Child Has Discomfort
- Clear Answers and Smart Advice… by Ari Brown, MD, FAAP
- How to Hold Your Child During Vaccination
- Questions Parents Ask About Vaccinations for Babies
- Reliable Sources of Immunization Information
- Make Shots Less Stressful
- Top Ten Reasons To Protect Your Child by Vaccinating
- Vaccine Information Statement
- What If You Don’t Vaccinate Your Child?